Websites for Public Health Departments
Public Health Departments are on the front lines of keeping communities safe and aware of potential threats. From seeing clients in clinics to outreach at health fairs, schools and places of employment, public health workers make our towns stronger.
Our Public Health websites can include:
- A responsive design that works great on desktops, tablets and phones with a single code base and URL structure. Trust us, this is good.
- Quick publishing of Emergency Alerts that create an obvious but unobtrusive banner notifying site visitors immediately about an immediate threat or concern.
- Auto-publishing to Facebook and Twitter. This is ideal for promoting your alerts in an emergency situation.
- Update your website via your phone. You have total, 24/7 control of your website content and we provide the tools to allow you to update it in ways that suit your busy schedule.
- Public calendars for promoting your events.
- Online form submissions for job applications, requesting information and more
- Internal employee calendar
- Sharing employee-only news
- Document management and distribution of PDFs and other filetypes
- Employee directory, and more
The Coastal Health District website contains a public events calendar, has an easy to update interface for promoting health topics or videos and dynamically resizes for mobile screens. It also features an employee intranet.
The North Central District website contains a public events calendar, has easy to promote alert banners with one-click Facebook and Twitter sharing and dynamically resizes for mobile screens.
Like the NCHD site, the South Health District website contains a public events calendar, has easy to promote alert banners with one-click Facebook and Twitter sharing and dynamically resizes for mobile screens.